[mapserver-dev] PHP-Mapscript via SWIG/PHP Mapscript "Native" for PHP7

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Fri Oct 19 06:14:12 PDT 2018

Hi Alex,

I'm not sure if you are aware of them (I have only recently looked at
the Python MapScript tests in the same place), but there is a suite of
PHP MapScript tests in
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/tree/master/msautotest/phpThese are run by Travis via the MakeFile -
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/blob/913d68e3804a4bea2b5f049ab1b5413f8a9b5dc5/Makefile#L43It looks like these are all passing for your pull request. Could these
tests also be run on the SWIG PHP bindings?Regards,

Seth

--
web:http://geographika.co.uk
twitter: @geographika