[mapserver-dev] MapServer upstream git merges...

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 13:26:09 PDT 2018

What about pushing into master first and then applying to branches? I think this approach could be safer in terms of making it clean into master?

Regardless, either way, I’m also wondering if this is putting too much burden on the release manager? Should devs be responsible for their changes across branches? Just thinking out loud.

..Tom

Sent from my iPhone