[mapserver-dev] [MapCache] RFC-121: Vote request

jbo-ads jbo-ads at laposte.net
Tue Sep 4 05:42:27 PDT 2018

Hello,

Back from vacation, I would like to thank you all for your positive
feedback. Of course MapCache doc update is ready to be submiteed both in
English and French. I'll also update RFC with voting results and set
applicable MapCache version number to 1.8 in accordance to Thomas's
suggestions.

Regards,
Jérome.