[mapserver-dev] MapServer - how to sponsor the mapServer project

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) steve.lime at state.mn.us
Tue Sep 11 07:33:12 PDT 2018

Hi Astrid: That's interesting (exciting) news. I don't suppose there is information on how other projects handle this anywhere? MapServer doesn't have a parent entity to hold and distribute funds. I suppose OSGeo could fall into that category and I have another idea to pursue locally.

--Steve

BTW Astrid, congrats on the Sol Katz award - much deserved!