[mapserver-dev] Backport bot no longer working

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Dec 6 07:44:40 PST 2019

I just got an error with cherry-pick ("..is a merge, missing -m
parameter") so instead I went into the branch-7-4, and checked out the
specific file from master, which brings in the changes:

   git checkout origin/master mapscript/phpng/php7module.i

Then commit as usual.

I'm sure there's a fancier way, but that's how I did it manually.

-jeff