[mapserver-dev] MOTION: adopt RFC 128: Make C99 and C++11 build requirements

Steve Lime sdlime at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 09:09:44 PST 2019

+1, thanks so much for the port example. That really helps underscore some
of the advantages in terms of code readability and succinctness

The question I have is how to get it done. Even, was this something you
were going to take on? Something we would want to divide and conquer? Can
it be done incrementally? Is this something we could use 2019 budget $'s
for (we have $2,500 available)?

--Steve