[mapserver-dev] Time for a 7.2.2 release?

Stephen Woodbridge stephenwoodbridge37 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 07:30:55 PST 2019

It would be nice if RFC 119 on MVT Tiles was updated to indicate it is
release. I'm not sure if there is any docs, I did go looking and the
only thing I found was references to SteveL's github stuff, but it would
be nice is there was an example showing how to setup mapserver and
mapcache serving MVT Tiles.

Thanks,
   -Steve W