[mapserver-dev] MapServer SLD support

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) steve.lime at state.mn.us
Fri Feb 22 07:23:16 PST 2019

Hi Jérome: Exellent news! What you outline would be a most welcome set of improvements. I have a feeling that most of the folks that initially build SLD support in MapServer aren’t very active anymore so we may be on our own. I’ll do what I can to help though and will take some time to familiarize myself with the SLD code a bit more.

It would be great to see you in Mpls this spring!

—Steve