[mapserver-dev] Defective labelling using UNION layers

Schindler, Fabian fabian.schindler at eox.at
Tue Nov 19 06:41:25 PST 2019

Hi folks,

I'd like to draw your attention to the following bug report:
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues/5909

Short summary: labels are not rendered correctly when the layer is accessed
as part of a UNION layer (fontset is wrong and only '[text]' is rendered).

I could reproduce this issue with the current version, but I'm not sure if
there is a missing configuration setting or something similar which would
fix the issue.

If this is indeed a bug, I understand that there is some funding available
if someone can provide a fix. Please let me know if anyone is interested!

Thanks in advance,
Fabian