[mapserver-dev] Dropping support for non-GDAL and non-PROJ builds [was Re: Modernizing code base: C99 and maybe C++ ?]

michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 05:55:53 PST 2019

I agree, I had to do a double take myself. But I think it also points out the very real fact that if something like causes Even to rant, that this also has probably contributed to others not wanting to participate or contribute. And may also help confirm the notion for some that MapServer is old code and settled and not still a very active and worthwhile project.

I think this is something we should seriously consider.

Michael Smith
US Army Corps