[mapserver-dev] PSC Meeting on 1/9?

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 05:30:24 PST 2020

Hi all,

Could I suggest an additional topic for the PSC meeting?
OGC CITE certification.

MapServer is listed under OSGeo on the OGC certified projects list.
Every year OGC asks us to update this list and provide recent tests in
order to name our projects as reference implementation. We have not been
able to provide any MapServer tests for the last few years. Any chance
we could do this in the future?

Best regards,
Angelos

On 12/28/19 8:06 PM, Steve Lime wrote:
> Been a few months so I'd like to propose a PSC meeting on Thursday 1/9 at
> 9am CST (3pm GMT) on IRC. Topics would include:
>
>     - release timing - is 7.6 next or should we go straight to 8.0?
>     - release features
>     - 2020 budget request
>
> --Steve

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD