[mapserver-dev] Point Clouds, reprojecting . . .

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Jan 15 07:26:39 PST 2020

All,

I’m actually looking at how to work between Entwine and Potree.  I want to be able to use different coordinate systems in Potree, just one at a time right now.  Both Entwine and potree seem to be only one coordinate system at a time products, so converting between them seems the way forward if possible.  I’m familiar with the MapServer methods of reprojection, etc and started there (here?).  the Mapserver pipelining seems to lend itself to this task.

bobb