[mapserver-dev] MS-RFC-123: Support for MapML output in MapServer

Stephen Woodbridge stephenwoodbridge37 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 08:52:30 PDT 2020

Hi Daniel,

I'm not familiar with how the OGC working groups function, but would it
make sense to contact them directly to give/receive feedback on these
questions, if you have not already done so. As you and Even point out
there is definitely a lack of completeness if not clarity on some of
these points resulting in some divergence on how various groups are
interpreting /implementing this based on same?

-Steve W