[mapserver-dev] Motion: adopt MS-RFC-123: Support for MapML output in MapServer

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Fri Mar 27 03:10:42 PDT 2020

Hi Daniel,

+1 from me.

One question - do you see this as a good replacement for the inbuilt OpenLayers viewer [1][2] (which is using OL v2 which stopped development ~5 years ago)? Should we consider removing the OL output in MapServer 8 if there is MapML support?

Regards,

Seth

[1] https://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-63.html
[2] https://mapserver.org/cgi/openlayers.html