[mapserver-dev] Motion: adopt MS-RFC-123: Support for MapML output in MapServer

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Mar 27 05:50:20 PDT 2020

What I suggested in the RFC is "A step by step example will also be
provided including instructions to deploy the Leaflet viewer polyfill on
a server and how to use it in a webpage."

So I guess that addresses your question: the docs will refer to the
Leaflet viewer polyfill but I was not planning on listing browser
versions (since no browser supports mapml yet) or other polyfills as
that can be hard to track efficiently as things evolve.

On 2020-03-27 06:23, michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com wrote:
> +1
>
> In the docs, will you list minimum browser versions and recommended polyfills for implementation?
>
> Mike
>
>> On Mar 26, 2020, at 11:57 PM, Daniel Morissette <dmorissette at mapgears.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I made a few final edits based on the feedback that I got and we are now ready to vote on MS-RFC-123: Support for MapML output in MapServer.
>>

>> MOTION: approve https://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-123.html
>>
>> I start with my +1
>>
>> Daniel
>>
>> --