[mapserver-dev] Writing several <MetadataURL> in WMS GetCapabilities response

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Mar 31 06:41:41 PDT 2020

Hi Tom,

> Hi Even: approach makes sense to me.  Would this also apply to the
> other OWS metadataurl (WFS, WCS, etc.)?

"metadataurl" is indeed also used for WFS, and multiple links are allowed, so yes

For WCS, as far as I can see this is "metadatalink" translated as <metadataLink>
for WCS 1.0 and <ows:Metadata> for WCS 2.0, which are also potentially
repeatable, so the same meachnism can indeed be proposed for that.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com