[mapserver-dev] Proposed budget expenditures...

jbo-ads jbo-ads at mailo.com
Fri May 22 09:49:35 PDT 2020

Hi all,

Though I find that the principle of funding release managers is great
(and I vote for keeping it), from my personal position It wouldn't be
honest to accept it. I have the chance that my employer and my client
value the work I do on MapCache and MapServer and already pay me for
doing it, including time and effort on releases.

Therefore I would be happy, if this is possible, to give back this
allocation and increase the "travel stipends" item with it. I am certain
that people will be glad to code near the Acropolis as soon as things
calm down with respect to covid.

Jérome.