[mapserver-dev] MapServer docs and GitHub Process

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun Oct 4 05:43:12 PDT 2020

The check-crlf Github action is now also enabled for our source code
repository.  I've been working with the check-crlf guys to test & add
excluding directories (we now exclude a few msautotest directories as
they contain PDF and TAB files with CRLF)

Let me know if other changes are needed.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
co-founder of FOSS4G