[mapserver-dev] proposing a TinyOWS release plan

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Jun 11 10:17:31 PDT 2021

Update: I tagged the 1.2.0 release today (of course forgetting of a
release candidate, darn).  Honestly I'll take the heat on this one, and
if we hear issues we can release an immediate update shortly.

-jeff

On 2021-06-08 12:00 p.m., jbo-ads at mailo.com wrote:
> +1
> Jérome
>

> Le 07/06/2021 à 14:38, Jeff McKenna a écrit :
>> Hi devs,
>>
>> I believe we are due for another TinyOWS release (last release was in
>> 2015, and there are many good fixes in the main branch over the last
>> few years).  I propose that we plan for a version 1.2.0 release as:
>>
>> - release candidate this coming Friday 2021-06-11
>> - if no reports, final release: 2021-06-18  (in the name of Olivier)
>>
>> Thoughts?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> -jeff

Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training
co-founder of FOSS4G
http://gatewaygeo.com/