[mapserver-dev] MS RFC 133: Mapfile Syntax Cleanup

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Tue Mar 16 16:05:46 PDT 2021

Hi all,

I've made a start of implementing RFC 133 [1] by removing the now redundant LAYER DUMP keyword [2].
It would be good to get some votes in before proceeding further in case people have objections to the overall aim of removing deprecated keywords for the 8.0 release.
Any objections to specific keywords being removed can be raised on individual pull requests.

Seth

[1] https://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-133.html
[2] https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer/pull/6264
--