[mapserver-dev] Versioned MapServer Docs?

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Fri Mar 19 08:44:51 PDT 2021

Hi Bob,

While we're blue-skying, here are a couple of related ideas I've been toying with:

Mapfile generator:  a python command line to take a path to a shapefile and produce a mapfile to render it (from a mapfile template for a specific version of mapserver)

Mapfile cheatsheat: a web page showing a simple mapfile suitable for saving and tweaking.  Bonus: with lots of comments
and links to the mapserver doc to aid in tweaking.

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser