[mapserver-dev] OGC API Review Requested

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri May 21 14:11:52 PDT 2021

Hi Steve, all,

I've compiled a small table for what is the status, and a list of issues
and tasks, at
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/OGC-API-RFC-Draft#current-status

I'm sure it could have been its own page, or even pasted here instead,
but at least it is somewhere and we can keep it updated now.  (edits
welcomed!)

-jeff