[mapserver-dev] WMST Get Capabilities opens OpenLayerViewer

Bruce Clay bclay1297 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 08:45:35 PST 2021

Jukka:
  Your email got me thinking so I took the t off and made it a regular WMS
query and I can get an image.  It looks like the WMS-T is just a WMS with a
time field, not a protocol that will sequence the images..  So it looks
like what we might need to  do is a postgis select with a time window or at
least starting point then make separate queries to get the actual images.
Does that sound right?

QGIS has a TimeManager plugin but it is updating the time display but not
showing the images.  That is a different issue for a different forum.

Thanks

Bruce