[mapserver-dev] Image Assets for OGC API Templates...

Steve Lime sdlime at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 11:41:17 PDT 2021

Hi all: We'd like to incorporate some image assets (logo, favicon) into the
HTML templates for OGC API responses - make things look nice. I see 3

   1. Distributing those assets with the templates as files - requires
   making them web accessible and probably would require template edits by a
   user.
   2. Use base64 encoded image URLs. Bloats the templates a bit but at
   least it's isolated in a shared header.
   3. Reference those assets at a stable location - preferably at
   mapserver.org.

I guess I'd prefer option 3 if possible but 2 could work. Thoughts?

--Steve