[mapserver-dev] Heads-up: 8.0 version branched

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Fri Aug 12 02:25:17 PDT 2022

Hi,

We need to provide an update to OSGeo on the MapServer project status for the AGM slides. It would be good to announce the 8.0 release, or at least have a release candidate out.

Looking at remaining issues in https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer/milestone/54 I don't think any are blockers to proceeding to a release candidate (many issues are several years old so not particular to 8.0)?

Seth

--
web:https://geographika.net
twitter: @geographika