[mapserver-dev] Call for more listed Service Providers

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Feb 22 07:58:51 PST 2022

Hi everyone,

Short story:

Please add your company to the list of MapServer service providers, if
you handle this type of work (see the related ticket at
https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer-documentation/pull/674 )

Longer explanation:

It's time to give an update to the MapServer Service Providers page (
https://mapserver.org/community/service_providers.html ), as this helps
provide an important resource for the community, for those looking for
professional help.  The page lists professional service providers by
Core Contributors, Contributors, and Other Service Providers; you can
read about the background on these sections in the related RFC
https://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-116.html

Please let me know if you would like to add your company.  You may wish
to mention your addition in the related pull request for this at
https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer-documentation/pull/674

I'll leave this ticket open for 10 business days, to hopefully give
others a chance to add their company.

Thanks for making the MapServer community a vibrant place,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training