[mapserver-dev] Heads-up: 8.0 version branched

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Jun 24 12:29:33 PDT 2022

I think I should re-word my message, as the first point was from an old
release structure, my apologies:

Starting from now:
- please use the new label 'backport branch-8-0' to apply your changes
from 'main' into the new branch-8-0
- I'm working on the website updates, so that the mapserver.org website
will serve up 8.0 docs.
- beta1 release will happen shortly (once website is ready)

Thanks,

-jeff