[mapserver-dev] MapServer 8.0 Beta Release?

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Sat Mar 19 03:31:57 PDT 2022

+1

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Lähettäjä: MapServer-dev <mapserver-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> Puolesta Seth G
Lähetetty: lauantai 19. maaliskuuta 2022 10.40
Vastaanottaja: Steve Lime <sdlime at gmail.com>
Kopio: Bruno Friedmann <mapserver-dev at lists.osgeo.org>
Aihe: Re: [mapserver-dev] MapServer 8.0 Beta Release?

Hi all,

I've been working with a build from main on dev servers for a couple of weeks now, on several large Mapfiles/systems without issues. The corrupt zip output was fixed by Tamas with a patch to `libfcgi` (so not directly MapServer related in the end).

Steve, for updating Mapfiles I've been using https://mappyfile.geographika.net/ - which is set now by default to validate against the MapServer 8.0 schema.

So +1 from me in moving to beta releases.

Seth

--
web:https://geographika.net
twitter: @geographika