[MapServer-dev] Call for review: RFC-139: Raster labeling (CONNECTIONTYPE RASTERLABEL)

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Wed Aug 14 14:10:52 PDT 2024

Hi Even,

Looks like a nice addition to me +1.
A couple of questions:

1. Will it be possible to use a character from a FONT and apply an ANGLE to it on the label (to allow arrows similar to a UVraster)?
2. (as I'm looking through this code at the moment) - will it be possible to apply an SLD to the layer with a TextSymbolizer to modify labels?

Seth

--
web:https://geographika.net & https://mapserverstudio.net
twitter: @geographika