[MapServer-dev] MapServer Sponsorship Links

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Thu Feb 8 02:19:36 PST 2024

Hi Even,

Thanks for the suggestions. I've made the pull request at https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer-documentation/pull/877
It might also be good to separate out past and current sponsors in a future pull request.
The budget suggestion sounds good - I've added that as an agenda item to the PSC meeting, see https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer/wiki/PSC-Meeting-2024-02-29.

Seth

--
web:https://geographika.net & https://mapserverstudio.net