[Mapserver-inspire] gsoc2011/ mapserver/ inspire view service support

Martin Kofahl M.Kofahl at gmx.net
Tue May 24 06:51:58 EDT 2011

Hi Stefan,
god luck in making MapServer ready for INSPIRE.

Unfortunatelly, I did not further update #3608 and I'm currently out of office. I have some code lines concerning a few scenario 2 extended metadata if you're iterested in. And please note that, concerning scenario 1 extended capabilities, the patch produces an invalid xml, because the language block goes before the MetadataUrl.

Kind regards,
Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------