MapServer Priorities

Grzegorz Myrda mapadm at polsl.gliwice.pl
Tue Apr 6 13:53:46 EDT 1999

The problem lies in that, I don't know what about others, but I still use
v3.1, because upgrading my Map Server application will take a little work,
and additionaly I made some individual customization to MS.
But when I do it, I can help with NT port (even W95 port !, because I use
W95 to develop and test my application and then when everything works OK
copy it to HP-UX). The only correction needed in code is to replace pid by
more unique number (for example pid+time).
I have also adopted gdtclft to draw labels with string rotation (however
without multiline strings and justification).

To a list of suggestions I would add support of multifields itemquery. I
have done it for my own purposes but it's very unformal.

Grzegorz