NT installations of MapServer

Brent Fraser bfraser at digitalscience.com
Tue Aug 10 10:37:08 EDT 1999

David, (and others)

  I've successfully compiled and installed MapServer on
Windows NT 4.0.  I'm currently developing a web site
(it's not in production yet) using Microsoft's web server
IIS 4.0.  I've also implemented the mapping functions
as an ActiveX dll for use in Active Server Pages.  This
work is on hold until Steve gets further along with
MapScript.

  So far the only problem I've had is with cacheing of
images (and that was solved with a more unique
file naming method).

Brent