Error logging

imap at chesapeake.net imap at chesapeake.net
Wed Jul 14 20:59:33 EDT 1999

An idx file is an index files created with "shpindex".   If a .idx
existing for a given shapefile layer, mapserv will try to make use
of it.  If it is having problems with the .idx file, just delete it.

The "shpindex" seems to work okay on big endian machines and Linux,
but for some reason... not for NT.

-Chris