Image Cache

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Thu Nov 4 15:41:35 EST 1999

Steve's just kidding (you gotta love that Unix humor).
I'll be putting it thru the NT blender as soon as he
releases the source....

As for the caching problem, I noticed that back in
May, and after much investigation (see attached
email thread) we came up with the solution of adding
a timestamp value to the file names.  Hopefully,
Steve will have that option in the soon-to-be-released
version...

Brent