MapServer 3.3 problems

imap at chesapeake.net imap at chesapeake.net
Tue Nov 9 23:43:29 EST 1999

Thanks for the warning on this problem w/ 3.3

I haven't gotten 3.3 running on my machines yet, but if this problem exists,
I will have a problem with it also.    Does the same problem exist under the
tiling scheme if a shapefile does not exist in one of the directories?

Chris Stuber (mapsurfer)
Silicon Mapping Solutions, Inc.

--

Chris Stuber (mapsurfer)