MapServer 3.3 Problem

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Nov 9 23:48:17 EST 1999

May well be. Like I said, 3.3 isn't ready for primetime quite yet, but it's real close. I can check this one in the morning. You'll likely see a couple of more 3.3 alphas before the initial 3.3 release is stable enough for general use.

As for missing layers. It's an easy switch to ignore them. The reason I made this an fatal error was that so many users where getting stuck on this
while they were getting going.

Steve

<<< "Paul G. Allen" <pgallen at randomlogic.com> 11/ 9 10:37p >>>
This one I think IS a problem.

I used to have US Interstate symbols (the blue and red shield things) on my maps
for all the freeways. Since I've upgraded to 3.3, they are not displayed
anymore.

PGA