I don't get it, Penn. is still messed up.

Paul G. Allen pgallen at randomlogic.com
Mon Oct 25 23:07:12 EDT 1999

After fixing the inconsistency between the image size between the template file
and the map file, the pan/zoom now seems to work fine. The county names are
still FUBAR though. I added some nice large point symbols to indicate where
MapServer was plotting the county name points themselve, and they are all
plotting correctly. The labels however, are FUBAR - they are all WAY above the
map, and begin to float down as you zoom in. What's up with that?

PGA