[SOLVED] Why does it look like a map of Arctic Snowfields?

Jason Domina jdomina at ystone.mt.gov
Thu Sep 16 16:41:46 EDT 1999

MapServer Community,

The problem was a combination of several things.  Coming over from WINNT, there
are still some basic things I have not quite gotten aligned within my cranium.
Like how to set permissions correctly! :)  Now whenever I use 'chown' I'll
be reminded of the 'clown' I felt like.  Once I got that and the map extents
set correctly, everything worked wonderfully.  I can't believe how helpful
everyone is here.  A great big THANK YOU! to everyone.

Jason