How do you zoom to a search result?

Jason Domina jdomina at ystone.mt.gov
Fri Sep 17 12:00:08 EDT 1999

Steve,

Wow.  Thanks.  This is great.  Looking through the code for compass.html  I
notice that the search function calls search.pl.  This is a perl script, no?
Could you share that as well.  I would be very, very, thankful.

As far as the faq goes, I figure being really new, I'm going to have quite a
few of those "frequently asked questions".  Why not write the answers down.
I do anyway, else I forget them.  I'll try not to be too burdensome.  While
on the topic, what are some of the other frequently ask questions?

Jason