different target frames based on mode

kenboss kenboss at dilbert.dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Dec 6 09:43:21 EST 2000

If I'm understanding your question right, you just need a bit of JavaScript code
to get the effect you want.  When the form is submitted (onSubmit), call the
code and have it do something like:

if (document.mapserv.mode.value == 'query') {
  document.mapserv.target = frame.for.query.results;
} else {
  document.mapserv.target = frame.for.map.browsing;
}

--Ken