URGENT:Want some help for creating maps.

Raju Desai rajud at mahindrabt.com
Tue Dec 26 00:45:16 EST 2000

Hello,

Basically I am stuck up with finding a simple yet flexible solution where I can plot points on the graphs easily.I have the values to be plotted and further want them to be mapped on a map and then want to highlight a particular point on that map.

Some thing like this, if I say MethodShow(x,y), I should be able to highlight that point on the map.

I will be highly obliged if you get me some real useful information.

I hope you will do the needful.

Raju Desai
Mahindra British Telecom
Email : rajud at mahindrabt.com