Stephen Power stephen.power at ea.gov.au
Tue Feb 8 20:22:16 EST 2000

I am having trouble getting the ms_3.3.006 to load in the cgi-bin dir.

I have downloaded the tar.z and reset all the required variables in the
makefile.

NB: there was no ini file in the download.

The sysem complies without error and seems to locate all the required
addition such as Freetype 1.2, GD 1.2 etc. but when I transfer the
mapserv to the cgi-bin directory (tere is no mapserv.inin created) and
try to link to it, I get the Server Problem error.

We have had mapserver 3.2 installed on the system and it works fine. I
have been thrhough the make files for this version and everything is the
same except for the regex in the new version. It doesn't appear to be
there.
The regex directory isn't in the new version either, although the
installation instruction say it should be.

Is this a problem and if so how can I get the regex stuff.

This is the first time I have installed this application.
Can anyone assist

Regards

Steve Power