Yet another mapserver site

Robert Chavez rchavez at perseus.tufts.edu
Mon Feb 14 09:26:25 EST 2000

More examples...

I've got a site going that uses mapscript.  It's an atlas of the the
ancient Greek and Roman world that I've been working on for our project
web site.

psyche.perseus.tufts.edu/cgi-bin/patlas16.pl

I'd be happy to share the perl code with anyone who is interested.

One warning, we are (slowly) moving to a better server and I expect
transfer the atlas to the new iron within 2 - 4 weeks.  This link may not
work after that time.  I'll supply a more permanet URL when the move is
complete.

Rob Chavez
Perseus Project