sym2img.exe

Daniel Morissette danmo at videotron.ca
Mon Feb 28 18:04:18 EST 2000

bfischer at usgs.gov wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
>      Does anyone have a compiled version of the sym2img utility for NT?  If
> so, could you possibly email it to me.  I do not have a compiler for the
> NT.

Brian,

You can download a copy of sym2img.exe from:

	http://owt.tzo.com/tmp/sym2img.exe

And for others who might be interested, I also made availabe a copy of
all the MapServer executables (version 3.3.006) at the URL:

	http://owt.tzo.com/tmp/ms_3.3.006_win32.zip

Note that these executrables have not been tested much, and the
mapserv.exe in there does not include any optional component (no PROJ.4,
no TIFF, etc...), only basic shapefile and gif support.

I could build a newer version (V3.3.008) if anyone needs it.

Regards,
 Daniel Morissette                       danmo at videotron.ca
              http://pages.infinit.net/danmo/