Developing uniform mask

Trevor Banister banister at banister.com
Mon Jan 10 11:29:33 EST 2000

Just tell the layer not to transform.

>From the docs:

transform [true|false]: Tells the MapServer whether or not a particular
layer needs to be transformed from some coordinate system to image
coordinates. Default is true. This allows you to create shapefiles in
image/graphics coordinates and therefore have features that will always
be displayed in the same location on every map. Ideal for placing logos
or text in maps. Remember that the graphics coordinate system has an
origin in the upper lefthand corner of the image, contrary to most map
coordinate systems.

Trevor Banister
President
Banister Consulting and Online Services