loadWeb(): Unknown identifier

Jim T. Bowen (GAIA Consultants Inc.) bowenj at gaiaenv.com
Thu Jan 20 19:21:27 EST 2000

I was receiving a similar error with some of my map files.  It could be
a DOS-->UNIX issue.  Try replacing the carriage return and line feed
combinations with a line feed only.  But then again, a DOS-->UNIX type
error usually at an earlier line number.  Might be worth a shot...

PS  One software package that can perform this function in a DOS/Win
environment is UltraEdit

Michael Hass wrote:

> I am getting the following error when I try to run
> the 3.3.005 demo.
>
> loadWeb(): Unknown identifier. ( ):(23)
>
> My web object is below. Paths are same as a successful ini file.
> Does (23) indicate line? If so that would be the imagepath. My
> ms created gifs sit in the tmp dir.
>
> Mike
>
> WEB
>   HEADER /home/k2rimap/ms_demo/demo_header.html
>   TEMPLATE /home/httpd/html/krfrtf/demo.html
>   MINSCALE 1000
>   MAXSCALE 1550000
>   IMAGEPATH "/home/httpd/html/images/tmp/"
>   IMAGEURL "/images/tmp/"
> END

_______________________________________
In order to reduce SPAM (i.e., junk