[Fwd: Re: MapServer Suggestion]

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Sun Jan 30 23:45:08 EST 2000

Problem isn't if it can be done it's more of how to do it syntactically.

s.

<<< "Paul G. Allen" <pgallen at randomlogic.com>  1/30  5:29p >>>
Stephen Lime wrote:

> Have at it, the source is there. Changing legend line style is trivial. I've been thinking about embeded scalebars for quite awhile, just need to think about it. Columned legends are not trivial but everything needed for those calcs is there.

Doesn't MapServer provide the ability to display a .gif over the map in a fixed
position? Since the scalebar is a .gif, couldn't it be placed on the map in this
manner?

PGA