DOS CR/LF in .MAP and .SYM files

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Jul 6 16:05:26 EDT 2000

This is fixed in 3.3.011 and the fix applies to map and symbol files. Geotiff
world and font set files will still need conversion since they are not parsed
by the lexer.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155
651-297-2937

>>> Peter deVoil <devoilp at dpi.qld.gov.au> 07/05/00 06:57PM >>>
Hi,

I did this in an earlier version by telling the lexer to ignore "\r"
characters, I'm guessing the
newer syntax would require adding a line something like
---
<INITIAL>\r                             {}
---
to maplexer.l

Of course, if you use cygwin, it does the translation automatically.
Yours,
PdeV.