Error when I put EMPTY in web object!!!

aborruso at spaziogis.it aborruso at spaziogis.it
Mon Jul 10 05:43:21 EDT 2000

Dear users,
when I put in the definition of the web object a line like
EMPTY "http://nadir/mapserver/portale/template/oops.htm/", I have:
"mapserv.exe - Application error - The instruction at 0x004606a8 has made
reference to the memory at 0x00007932. The memory could not be "written"
(sorry for this bad translation from italian). After this message I have
the right web-page, but this message is a bad thing. I'm using mapserver
under Microsoft Windows Nt, I'm viewing the pages with IE5, and I'm using
either PWS or IWS. I have attached map and template files.
Thanks a lot,

Andrea

(See attached file: portale.map)(See attached file: portale.htm)